Sunday, February 19, 2006

Going nowhere

I was hoping to try attending different Episcopal church this morning, one that's closer to home and at the same time "churchier" than the one I've been going to for the past year. However, after a restless night, I feel asleep and stayed asleep until five minutes before that service started. Now I'm wondering what that means. Is God trying to tell me something? Am I trying to tell myself something? Does this mean something, or nothing at all?

I was trying to work out a schedule for myself for the week. I could attend morning Mass with the Catholics Monday or Wednesday, worship with the Episcopalians at the university Tuesday afternoon, and head over to my churchier nearby Episcopal congregation for Holy Eucharist Thursday evening. I'm trying so hard to figure out which one I like best before my self-imposed deadline of Ash Wednesday--not that the church I attend on March 1 will be my final choice, but I really don't want to switch again halfway through Lent.

Am I nuts, or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home